Monday, April 2, 2012

Hey ,happy mid sem break ^^ YO

To all Ump student happy mid sem break ^^
This is only 9 days holiday , not very long .
But i think a lot of maybe will busy with the coming mid term Test,Assignment ,Presentation in the holiday ^^
Haha add oil .............
For me, i will facing for few test and 2 presentation after the holiday ............
Maybe some of the student who are finish the mid term test they are enjoying now.......
To all my ump friends hope u all can get good result in the mid term test ^^
Add oil ^_^
And lastly ,I think it post maybe is the last post from me ,
because this blog maybe will be close...............
Hope all of u can enjoy your holiday very much !!!!!

•JETT KEN•

2 comments:

eRIC said...

y close???
hey, guy, cheer up~

JETT KEN said...

This is not my decision.....